With heavy hearts, the staff of Metal Nexus would like to wish Grim Reaper’s founder and voice, Steve Grimmett a speedy recovery after having to undergo amputative surgury. Steve took ill Saturday and was taken to the hospital where he was being treated for an infection in his foot and bones. As you can see below from posts made by his lovely wife Millie, things have not gone as well as hoped. Please keep this Metal legend and his family in your thoughts today. You can read our recent interview with The Master here. Check back here or on his Facebook page for any new information.
- The Bucketlist With THE DARK
- Review: SKINLESS – ‘Savagery’ [Official Video]
- FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Calls Out Blabbermouth In New Song “Sham Pain” [Song Stream]
- INGESTED Decimated The UK With Headline ‘The Level Above Human’ Tour and America, You’re Next! [Photo Gallery]
- Review: THE MELVINS – ‘Pinkus Abortion Technician’