With heavy hearts, the staff of Metal Nexus would like to wish Grim Reaper’s founder and voice, Steve Grimmett a speedy recovery after having to undergo amputative surgury. Steve took ill Saturday and was taken to the hospital where he was being treated for an infection in his foot and bones. As you can see below from posts made by his lovely wife Millie, things have not gone as well as hoped. Please keep this Metal legend and his family in your thoughts today. You can read our recent interview with The Master here. Check back here or on his Facebook page for any new information.
- LINKIN PARK Working On A ‘Special Public Event’ In Los Angeles To Honor Chester Bennington
- Review: I WILL KILL CHITA (IWKC) – ‘Hladikarna’ [Album Stream]
- THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Reveal New Album Details, ‘Nightbringers’ & Video For Title Track
- Louder Than Life Spotlight: ’68
- Ozzy “Barks At The Moon” During Solar Eclipse [video]