With heavy hearts, the staff of Metal Nexus would like to wish Grim Reaper’s founder and voice, Steve Grimmett a speedy recovery after having to undergo amputative surgury. Steve took ill Saturday and was taken to the hospital where he was being treated for an infection in his foot and bones. As you can see below from posts made by his lovely wife Millie, things have not gone as well as hoped. Please keep this Metal legend and his family in your thoughts today. You can read our recent interview with The Master here. Check back here or on his Facebook page for any new information.
- Positive Brilliance In Stayne Thee Angel’s “Time & the Hourglass”!
- THE CONTORTIONIST Announces The Clairvoyant North American Tour & The Stories We Tell Ourselves Tour with headliner Nothing More!
- Interview: Woody Weatherman Says “Punk Was Huge For Corrosion of Conformity.”
- State Of The Art: CATATONIC PROFANATION!
- An Interview With Indian Brutal Death Metallers GUTSLIT [Video]