If some bloke asked me to portray Fit For An Autopsy’s new album, ‘The Great Collapse’ in a single picture, I’d happily shove Pantera’s, ‘Vulgar Display of Power’ cover art up on their face. Hell yes, this album is undoubtedly a brutal unforgiving punch to your face. Ever since the New Jersey outfit’s emergence nine years ago, they’ve hurdled successfully across every barrier and put out four albums, starting it off with an EP. And they haven’t looked back ever since, the performance curve on their graph has been only rocketing sky high. Although they’re pretty much of a new band, it would be justified to say that they’ve aged like an old fine wine as musicians, as they’ve been always pushing their musical abilities and ending up showing more prowess. And after the 2015 equally hard hitting release of ‘Absolute Hope, Absolute Hell’, they’re back with a bang, bringing along more brute force to invade every orifice in your body. Fit For An Autopsy’s newest installment, ‘The Great Collapse’ got released on 17th March, via eOne/Good Fight Music in America and SPV Records throughout the rest of the globe, and has been produced by the group’s guitarist, Will Putney.
- CARNAL DECAY Releases A Music Video Of ”When Push Comes To Shove” And It is Horrid!
- JINJER Releases Brand New Single And Music Video Of ”Ape” & Announces US Tour With DEVILDRIVER And BLACK RAVEN!
- New Tool Album: Post-release Weather Forecast
- Ep. 182 Max Cavalera (Soulfly) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- All That Remains Guitarist Oli Herbert Has Passed Away Today.