Transcontinental black/death metal band Hiss From The Moat have released a lyric video for their new track, “The Harrier”. This international powerhouse was founded by James Payne (Vital Remains, Hour of Penance) with Italian friends bassist/vocalist Carlo Cremascoli and guitarist Giacomo “Jack” Poli. In 2009 the three-piece released their debut EP The Carved Flesh Message. Sharing the stage with acts such as Psycroptic, Skeletonwitch and The Black Dahlia Murder they took their project to as many audiences as possible. Four years later they released their debut full-length Misanthropy via Lacerated Enemy/Nuclear Blast. During this period Payne left Italian death metal band Vital Remains to work full time on Hiss From The Moat. Taking their blended sound of black and death metal the band toured Europe and Asia with acts such as Behemoth, Belphegor and Rotting Christ. The band then brought on guitarist/vocalist Max Cirelli. Continue reading
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)
- West Virginia’s EMBRACER Loses $20,000 Of Gear To SoCal Thieves!
- WHITESNAKE To Release 13th Album ‘Flesh & Blood’ This May [Single Streaming]
- Dani Filth Didn’t Tell Band About BMTH Song Until It Was On Social Media.