This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- Review: WildeStarr – Beyond the Rain [Song Link Below]
- Album Review: MOONSCAPE – “Entity”
- DEAD HORSE TRAUMA Teams Up With EKTOMORPH For “The Death Before Dishonor Tour”
- Album Review: TOBY KNAPPS’ AFFLIKTOR – ‘SELF-TITLED’ [Partial Album Stream]
- ANVIL: ‘Pounding the Pavement’ – New Album & Tour Details!