This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- State Of The Art: Mississippi’s CLAWHAMMER [Album Stream]
- Review: CROWN THE EMPIRE – ‘Sudden Sky’ [Official Music Videos]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Brandon Saller (ATREYU/HELL OR HIGHWATER)
- BETRAYING THE MARTYRS Cancel Tour After Van Accident and Fire [Video]
- KHEMMIS & CLOAK Kick Off North American Desolation Tour!