This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- SLIPKNOT Announce Documentary ‘Day Of The Gusano’!
- DETHKLOK Creator BRENDAN SMALL Releases New Song, “My Name Is Murder”
- PHIL CAMPBELL AND THE BASTARD SONS Signed To Nuclear Blast!
- PARKWAY DRIVE Release Live Video Of Vice Grip!
- RIVERDOGS Release New “American Dream” Video In Support Of Upcoming ‘California’