After being forced to postpone a handful of dates back in the spring so lead vocalist Jesse Leach could undergo vocal cord surgery, Killswitch Engage was back with a vengeance for a quick ten date fall run (makeup dates plus a few bonus shows) that would see them finish out their US commitments in early December before heading overseas in early 2019. Joining in on the fun were one of Killswitch bass player Mike D’Antonio’s other bands Death Ray Vision, sludge metal kings the almighty Crowbar, and progressive metalcore quintet Born of Osiris. Continue reading
- BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (And More) Rock West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Indian Folk Metal Band BLOODYWOOD Unveil New Video, ‘Endurant’!
- BLACKTOP MOJO Release Video For “Prodigal”
- ROCK USA Announces 2019 Lineup!
- INCITE Release New Single “Poisoned By Power” Featuring Chris Barnes of SIX FEET UNDER