With the almighty Slayer currently in the midst of their farewell tour, it seems only fitting to reminisce on what they’ve meant to me as a longtime metal fan, and to the metal community as a whole. My first experience with Slayer was when I was very young – probably around ten or eleven years old. At the risk of dating myself, the first Slayer record I ever heard was ‘Reign in Blood.’ At the time, I had just started getting into heavier music, having been first introduced to the more “hair band” type stuff like Mötley Crüe and Scorpions. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)