With the almighty Slayer currently in the midst of their farewell tour, it seems only fitting to reminisce on what they’ve meant to me as a longtime metal fan, and to the metal community as a whole. My first experience with Slayer was when I was very young – probably around ten or eleven years old. At the risk of dating myself, the first Slayer record I ever heard was ‘Reign in Blood.’ At the time, I had just started getting into heavier music, having been first introduced to the more “hair band” type stuff like Mötley Crüe and Scorpions. Continue reading
- WHITECHAPEL Guitarist Alludes To Completion of Seventh Album!
- MIKE SHINODA Brings Emotional Performance To Charlotte [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BRING ME THE HORIZON Releases Second Track ”Wonderful Life” Of Their Upcoming Record ‘Amo’ And It Is Groovy!
- The Amity Affliction, Dream State, The Plot In You Dominate In Bristol, UK [Review + Photo Gallery]
- CARNAL DECAY Releases A Music Video Of ”When Push Comes To Shove” And It is Horrid!