Sheiks Of Neptune currently hail from the sinful city of Las Vegas, though there sound is from out of this world. I first got acquainted with the band while in Las Vegas and they were opening for Dead Kennedys. Let me tell you now that Sheiks Of Neptune’s stage performance is nothing short of jaw dropping. With Sheikenstein on vocals, Buzzed Aldrin on guitar, Val 9000 on violin, Cosmo Knotts on drums, Skeeter O’Toole on bass, and Brando Calrissian on ANOTHER guitar, things get wild with the rowdiest drunken space crew you’ll ever have a close encounter with. I know what you are thinking…violin? Val 9000 fits perfectly into this far out fold. I honestly was a little skeptical at first until I heard the chemistry within the band come alive in their music. They have a surf punk kind of sound with and rough and rowdy edge. The band recently released their new album ‘Come Drink With The Sheiks’ on May 12th. It’s 13 jet fueled tracks that rocket you through their sound.
- MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Bring Back The Parade To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- DEF LEPPARD, MOTLEY CRUE, POISON, JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS & CLASSLESS ACT Take the Stadium Tour to Minnesota
- RAMMSTEIN Brings A Night Of Impressive Pyro to Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- ANTHRAX, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY & HATEBREED Mosh Into Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- GODSMACK, THREE DAYS GRACE, ASKING ALEXANDRIA, WAGE WAR & LILITH CZAR Takeover Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]