Last week, hard rock titans Bring Me The Horizon kicked off their “Second Base” North American tour at the Welcome to Rockville festival in Jacksonville, Florida. The tour is rather short as the band only plays headline shows between each festival they are playing Welcome To Rockville, Epicenter, and Sonic Temple). The Jacksonville performance showcased a new stage production that they did not have here for their previous US tour with Fever 333 and Thrice (titled the “First Love” tour). Popular metal rapper Scarlxrd provided support on this tour. This may seem off the wall but he brought something unique to the table and absolutely killed it. On the previous tour, keyboardist and backup vocalist Jordan Fish had to leave due to having a child. However, he was present on Wednesday night. We were fortunate enough to attend the third show of the tour at Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Wednesday, May 8th. Check out our review and photo gallery from Kayla Gray below and make sure you catch Bring Me The Horizon when they come near you!
- STATIC-X Brings Wisconsin Death Trip Over The Border To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- EXIT 111 FESTIVAL 2019: Sunday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- PRONG Vocalist Reflects On Bands Fans Leaving After Success Of Hit Song “We’ve Never Gotten Those People Back, And I Don’t Know Why”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Tommy Victor (PRONG)
- 5 Interesting Facts about Vaping