Sal Abruscato has enjoyed a very illustrious career spanning two decades working with not one but TWO seminal 90’s bands in Type O Negative and Life of Agony respectively. A Pale Horse Named Death saw the Brooklyn native step from behind the kit and handle lead vocal and guitar duties over the bands eight year, 3 album history. Fans of Sal’s previous bands will assuredly find something to latch onto in APHND’s sound. Continue reading
- Doc Coyle On GOD FORBID Reunion Ever Happening “It’s Hard To Gauge If People Really Care That Much”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Doc Coyle (BAD WOLVES)
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process