Sal Abruscato has enjoyed a very illustrious career spanning two decades working with not one but TWO seminal 90’s bands in Type O Negative and Life of Agony respectively. A Pale Horse Named Death saw the Brooklyn native step from behind the kit and handle lead vocal and guitar duties over the bands eight year, 3 album history. Fans of Sal’s previous bands will assuredly find something to latch onto in APHND’s sound. Continue reading
- Online Games – A Great Way to Kill Time During The Ongoing Pandemic
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?