While we were at Louder Than Life 2015 we stepped away from the crowd and spoke briefly with Chris Volz, Ryan Jurhs, and Jay Daunt of Flaw. They were on tour and drove 24 straight hours from Maine to Louisville to play the festival. In 2014 the band was the ribbon cutters of the festival in a sense being the first band to play the festival in its inaugural year. The band is currently working on their new album which should be released in the first quarter of 2016. We caught up with the guys after their amazing live set.
- State Of The Art: Michigan’s CUSTARD FLUX [Album Stream]
- Tips for Fulfilling Your Career Ambitions: Pass Microsoft 70-761 Using Authentic and Updated Practice Tests from ExamSnap
- A Few Metal Albums That We’re Betting Will Still Be Relevant In 2040
- Review: SPACE CADAVER – ‘Void Moon’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Metal Genres That Complement 6 Popular Video Games