Blacktop Mojo have been riding on the successes of their sophomore release ‘Burn the Ships’ and they hit the stage at this year’s Rock Allegiance in Camden, New Jersey. 2018 has been a busy year for them between touring, their crowdfunding campaign, and recording. They are currently unsigned to a major label even with the success of crowd favorites like “Where the Wind Blows” and their cover of Aerosmith’s “Dream On”. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”