Blacktop Mojo have been riding on the successes of their sophomore release ‘Burn the Ships’ and they hit the stage at this year’s Rock Allegiance in Camden, New Jersey. 2018 has been a busy year for them between touring, their crowdfunding campaign, and recording. They are currently unsigned to a major label even with the success of crowd favorites like “Where the Wind Blows” and their cover of Aerosmith’s “Dream On”. Continue reading
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”