Stone Broken was formed in 2013 after one of frontman Rich Moss’ former bandmates tragically died. Almost abandoning music for 4 years, Moss would form Stone Broken with longtime friend Robyn Hancock on drums, Chris Davis on guitar, and Kieron Conway on bass. Their self-released and self-financed EP, The Crow Flies was released in 2014. They then hit the studio again with producer Romesh Dodangoda (Motörhead, Bring Me The Horizon,Twin Atlantic) to record their debut full length, All In Time. Gaining a local following their first full length, there fan base grew rapidly. With tracks like “Not Your Enemy” and “Wait For You” getting airtime on Kerrang! Radio and Planet Rock, the venues became larger and larger. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020