You may have known Blasko as the renowned current bassist for metal godfather OZZY OSBOURNE (and formerly for ROB ZOMBIE, DANZIG, PRONG and CRYPTIC SLAUGHTER), and also as a successful artist manager. Blasko’s significant experience in both of these distinct roles certifies him with a unique perspective of the inner workings of the music industry itself. With the intention of informing aspiring music industry professionals seeking to expand on their existing potential, Blasko has launched a brand new podcast program – “A New Level“. In addition to his own, the podcast sources the experiences of active executives and notable voices of the industry, ultimately giving them a platform to share advice as it relates to their triumphs, missteps, and beyond.
- DEVILDRIVER, JINJER Inspire Mosh Pits In Lexington, Kentucky [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: EVOKEN – ‘Hypnagogia’ [Album Stream]
- Review: ALL HAIL THE YETI – ‘Highway Crosses’ [Partial Album Stream]
- Review: THOMAS GILES – ‘Don’t Touch The Outside’ [Music Video Stream]
- Review: ARCHITECTS – ‘Holy Hell’ [Official Music Videos]