The stoner rock trio known as Roadsaw formed in 1995, in my native Boston, Massachusetts. Their style is described as a strange trip through the British electric blues, down into the Southern Rock swamps and West through the heart of California’s psychedelic desert. Roadsaw recently delivered a highly anticipated album after 8 years on an “indefinite hiatus,” ‘Tinnitus The Night,’ was released just last month via Ripple Music. Prior to that the band had released 5 full length albums the most recent of which was their self titled release in 2011. ‘Tinnitus’ was produced by world renowned producer Benny Grotto (Aerosmith, Ben Folds, Dresden Dolls, Weird Al Yankovic) at his co-owned Mad Oak Studios in Allston, Massachusetts. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”