This is the fifth year of the City Rockfest Tour but the first time the tour came to Pikeville, Kentucky at the Eastern Kentucky Expo Center. A tour featuring some of Christian rock/metals biggest names. With Seventh Day Slumber heading up an all-star group of bands this was lining up to be a killer night of music. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”