Most known for their 2006 record ‘The Fall Of Ideals’ are metalcore legends All That Remains. Even though they have changed their style from time to time most of their fans decided to keep on supporting them. And that isn’t without good reason. Regardless of style they have always managed to be kick ass at it and I got a feeling that the up and coming album ‘Victim Of The New Disease’ will go down in metalcore history as one of the best releases from at least the year 2018 if not more!
- State Of The Art: Wisconsin’s HIGH GALLOWS [Album Stream]
- DEVILDRIVER, JINJER Inspire Mosh Pits In Lexington, Kentucky [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: EVOKEN – ‘Hypnagogia’ [Album Stream]
- Review: ALL HAIL THE YETI – ‘Highway Crosses’ [Partial Album Stream]
- Review: THOMAS GILES – ‘Don’t Touch The Outside’ [Music Video Stream]