Chicago Open Air has announced Rammstein as one of the headlining acts for the 3-day music, craft beer and Gourmet Man Food festival held July 15, 16 and 17 at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL, just outside Chicago. This marks Rammstein’s only 2016 U.S. performance and first Chicago show since 2012. Additional festival headliners will be announced on February 16. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”