The one man project Colucci has released a new lyric video for the song “Pushing”. Colucci is the solo project of Gino Colucci founder of Converse Records and also a member of the killer Chicago band Domestic Godzilla. The new song is a lyrically driven hard rock song with some nu-metal elements. Gino mentioned this when releasing the video “I recently finished this song. It’s about dealing with issues related to anxiety, depression and PTSD. Being a paramedic for over 15 years and firefighter for 8, that shit takes it’s toll mentally. It’s time for change and to get control of my health. This has been very personal and therapeutic for me. You can download it free. Looking forward to better days! I wrote, performed, recorded, mixed all instruments vocals etc., the first of many to come.” The lyrics are heartfelt and touching. Gino has risked his life and saved many throughout his career as a fire fighter and paramedic in the Chicago, Illinois area. Check out the song, download it, share it, and follow Converse Records here on Facebook for more to come.
- CATTLE DECAPITATION Announce Mini-Tour With Special Guests UNIDAD TRAUMA
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Stefano Franceschini (ABORTED)
- State Of The Art: STORIES THROUGH STORMS [Album Stream]
- City Rockfest Tour Brings Christian Rock To Pikeville, Kentucky! [Review & Photo Gallery]
- SAINT VITUS Unveil New Track “Useless”