The one man project Colucci has released a new lyric video for the song “Pushing”. Colucci is the solo project of Gino Colucci founder of Converse Records and also a member of the killer Chicago band Domestic Godzilla. The new song is a lyrically driven hard rock song with some nu-metal elements. Gino mentioned this when releasing the video “I recently finished this song. It’s about dealing with issues related to anxiety, depression and PTSD. Being a paramedic for over 15 years and firefighter for 8, that shit takes it’s toll mentally. It’s time for change and to get control of my health. This has been very personal and therapeutic for me. You can download it free. Looking forward to better days! I wrote, performed, recorded, mixed all instruments vocals etc., the first of many to come.” The lyrics are heartfelt and touching. Gino has risked his life and saved many throughout his career as a fire fighter and paramedic in the Chicago, Illinois area. Check out the song, download it, share it, and follow Converse Records here on Facebook for more to come.
- An Interview With Senior Vice President of Festival Talent At Danny Wimmer Presents, Gary Spivack!
- THE REALITY OF YOURSELF Releases ”Wicked World” And It Is Truly Wicked!
- The Bucketlist With Winston McCall of PARKWAY DRIVE! [Video]
- Carolina Rebellion 2018: Friday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: WITCH MOUNTAIN – ‘S/T’ [Track Stream]