Transcontinental black/death metal band Hiss From The Moat have released a lyric video for their new track, “The Harrier”. This international powerhouse was founded by James Payne (Vital Remains, Hour of Penance) with Italian friends bassist/vocalist Carlo Cremascoli and guitarist Giacomo “Jack” Poli. In 2009 the three-piece released their debut EP The Carved Flesh Message. Sharing the stage with acts such as Psycroptic, Skeletonwitch and The Black Dahlia Murder they took their project to as many audiences as possible. Four years later they released their debut full-length Misanthropy via Lacerated Enemy/Nuclear Blast. During this period Payne left Italian death metal band Vital Remains to work full time on Hiss From The Moat. Taking their blended sound of black and death metal the band toured Europe and Asia with acts such as Behemoth, Belphegor and Rotting Christ. The band then brought on guitarist/vocalist Max Cirelli. Continue reading
- SEVENDUST Guitarist On Wanting To Play For Nine Inch Nails “I Would Be The Best Guitar Player Trent Has Ever Had”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Clint Lowery (SEVENDUST)
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)