Cavalera Conspiracy, led by brothers and founding Sepultura members Max and Iggor Cavalera, have unveiled first details about the release of their fourth studio album titled ‘Psychosis’. The upcoming record is set for release on November 17th 2017 on Napalm Records and is produced by longtime friend Arthur Rizk in Phoenix, Arizona. Continue reading
- The Bucketlist With Sahil ‘DEMONSTEALER’ Makhija Of DEMONIC RESURRECTION
- SEVENDUST Guitarist John Connolly Says Writing Has Begun For New Album, Names Producer [Audio Available]
- GWAR Announce New Album ‘The Blood of Gods’ Due 10/20/17!
- Review: ACE FREHLEY – ‘Anomaly’ Deluxe Edition! [Song Stream]
- Blaze Bayley Live In Baltimore! [Photo Gallery]