- THE HU Hypnotizes Bristol, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- The DIO RETURNS TOUR Makes Appearance In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Jayson Sherlock (REVULSED)
- State Of The Art: Oklahoma’s AGGRAVATED NUISANCE [Album Stream]
- JUST IN: Dave Mustaine Of MEGADETH Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
Bands form for a lot of reasons and have limitless paths to success. Growing up surrounded by musicians and naturally forming a band, churches or other like groups that need music, studio players or substitute band members that are taken on tours with bands they have recorded with and kept for one extenuating circumstance or another; the list goes on and on. Sometimes a band’s story is as good as their music. Such is the case with a completely sick band called Psychoprism out of New York/New Jersey.