After releasing one of 2018’s finest hunks of retro-rock (the downright dazzling Ain’t No Shame), Norwegian flower-power trio Friendship are kicking off the new year with the re-release of their 2012 debut single. Both “Alpha Male” and its corresponding b-side “Give It Time” show that the band’s knack for funky and fluid, sexy and soulful sunshine rock was in place from the start, whip-tight power-pop filtered through a kaleidoscopic lens of swaggering psychedelia.
- Michael Wilton (QUEENSRYCHE) On Crowdfunding “We’ve Been Scarred By What’s Happened”
- PAPA ROACH Announce UK Headline Tour With NOTHING MORE!
- After 3 full decades POSSESSED Is Set To Release Their New Album Along With Their Brand New Track ”No More Room In Hell’!
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Michael Wilton (QUEENSRYCHE)
- Review: WHITECHAPEL – ‘The Valley’ [Album Review & Video Stream]