After releasing one of 2018’s finest hunks of retro-rock (the downright dazzling Ain’t No Shame), Norwegian flower-power trio Friendship are kicking off the new year with the re-release of their 2012 debut single. Both “Alpha Male” and its corresponding b-side “Give It Time” show that the band’s knack for funky and fluid, sexy and soulful sunshine rock was in place from the start, whip-tight power-pop filtered through a kaleidoscopic lens of swaggering psychedelia.
- THE HU Hypnotizes Bristol, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- The DIO RETURNS TOUR Makes Appearance In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Jayson Sherlock (REVULSED)
- State Of The Art: Oklahoma’s AGGRAVATED NUISANCE [Album Stream]
- JUST IN: Dave Mustaine Of MEGADETH Diagnosed With Throat Cancer