While the priority of us metalheads is the music itself, and rightly should be, we often forget about the real heroes who sit behind the scenes, lending the necessary helping hand in building the band’s legacy. Be it organizing the to-be-most famous and successful tour, signing bands and promoting their all new album, which you’re all so pumped up about, they are the real back bone of the music industry.
- Ep. 154 Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- CLUTCH, THE BRONX, RED FANG & FIREBALL MINISTRY Rock The Bluegrass State [Review & Gallery]
- GATECREEPER To Kick Off The Sweltering Ecstasy North American Co-Headlining Tour w/ FULL OF HELL
- COMBICHRIST, WEDNESDAY 13, NIGHT CLUB Dominate Pomona, CA [Review & Photo Gallery]
- PRIMUS, MASTODON, ALL THEM WITCHES In Nashville, TN [Review & Photo Gallery]