While the priority of us metalheads is the music itself, and rightly should be, we often forget about the real heroes who sit behind the scenes, lending the necessary helping hand in building the band’s legacy. Be it organizing the to-be-most famous and successful tour, signing bands and promoting their all new album, which you’re all so pumped up about, they are the real back bone of the music industry. Promoting a new musical release could be successfully be pulled off by making use of the services of Northwest Signs who can produce custom signage and apparel for basically any business project you may have. So, whether it’s a new album, upcoming concert, or just merchandise, they’ll be able to help you with your promotional needs for it all.
- GODSMACK, THREE DAYS GRACE, ASKING ALEXANDRIA, WAGE WAR & LILITH CZAR Takeover Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- DOROTHY, JOYOUS WOLF & CLASSLESS ACT Bring The Rock To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- THE WARNING Bring The Mayday Tour to Minnesota
- SHINEDOWN, THE PRETTY RECKLESS & DIAMANTE Bring The Fire To South Dakota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- TOOL Brings Fear Inoculum to Minneapolis, Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]