Swedish progressive metal legends, Opeth, have just released the new single “Svekets Prins” off of their highly anticipated 13th album ‘In Cauda Venenum,’ which is set to drop September 27th via Moderbolaget/Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded in 2018 at Stockholm’s Park Studios, the upcoming full-length release will be offered in both Swedish and English language versions. “Svekets Prins,” the track’s Swedish version, will be followed up next week by the release of the English version, “Dignity.” Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”