Swedish progressive metal legends, Opeth, have just released the new single “Svekets Prins” off of their highly anticipated 13th album ‘In Cauda Venenum,’ which is set to drop September 27th via Moderbolaget/Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded in 2018 at Stockholm’s Park Studios, the upcoming full-length release will be offered in both Swedish and English language versions. “Svekets Prins,” the track’s Swedish version, will be followed up next week by the release of the English version, “Dignity.” Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl