Approaching 10 years as a band, The Drip is about to release their most monumental record yet, ‘The Haunting Fear of Inevitability’. Hailing from Richland, Washington, this will be the band’s follow up to ‘A Presentation of Gruesome Poetics’, released in 2014. The new release was produced by Toxic Holocaust frontman, Joel Grind, and mastered by Brad Boatright. Boatright has worked with the likes of Skeletonwitch, Weekend Nachos, and Gatecreeper. ‘The Haunting Fear of Inevitability’ will be released on January 13th, 2017 through Relapse Records. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl