Chicago hardcore unit Harm’s Way will kick off a US tour supporting death metal icons and Metal Blade labelmates Cannibal Corpse tomorrow night, continuing to support their devastating new album ‘Posthuman’! Beginning at The Senate in Columbia, South Carolina, the tour will tear its way through over two-dozen cities before concluding on December 6th at The Culture Room – Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Read on for full dates!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength
- Louder Than Life Festival Spotlight: THE PARLOR MOB [Videos]
- AFTERSHOCK Announces Experiences & Food Offerings For October Festival With TOOL, SLIPKNOT, BLINK-182, And More