If you were alive and listening to music in the early 2000’s there’s a 98.9% chance that you have heard Story Of The Year played on the radio or you might have owned one of those old fashioned compact discs. Their mega hit single “Until The Day I Die” from their debut album ‘Page Avenue’ was released in 2003, It’s one of those songs that you can hear the first 5 seconds and you know immediately what song it is no matter how long it’s been since you heard it last. That album also heralded another massive single with “Anthem of Our Dying Day”. That album was one of the first post-hardcore albums to be certified Gold by the RIAA. Between the bands formation and 2011 they released 4 studio albums, toured the world and gained fans by the thousands. The members went on a hiatus and performed with and formed side projects some of which included Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, The Fuck Off And Dies, and Greek Fire. The band spent a few years apart and in 2013 reunited for a ‘Page Avenue’ 10th anniversary tour. In September of 2014 the band announced they were working on a fifth album. The album would be titled ‘Wolves’ and after seven years since their last album, Story Of The Year the post-hardcore four-piece from the Show Me State returned with a new single, “Bang Bang,” from ‘Wolves’, that dropped on December 8th. Continue reading
- MIKE SHINODA Brings Emotional Performance To Charlotte [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BRING ME THE HORIZON Releases Second Track ”Wonderful Life” Of Their Upcoming Record ‘Amo’ And It Is Groovy!
- The Amity Affliction, Dream State, The Plot In You Dominate In Bristol, UK [Review + Photo Gallery]
- CARNAL DECAY Releases A Music Video Of ”When Push Comes To Shove” And It is Horrid!
- JINJER Releases Brand New Single And Music Video Of ”Ape” & Announces US Tour With DEVILDRIVER And BLACK RAVEN!