The doom partners from Britain of Phlefonyaar have just announced the details of their upcoming release, ‘Septic, Bitter and Hardbitten’. The album will be released on Cavernous Records on April 14th. It will be the band’s follow up to their 2016 release ‘Kissing Carrion’. There will be 7 songs on the record that are expected to leave you shaken, frightened, and with your mind blown. Phlefonyaar is Paul March and Jim Males. You can check out artwork, the track list, and the new song “Temple Bells After Midnight” in a stream below. Vocalist Paul March had this to say about the upcoming release: Continue reading
- Anvil, Night Demon, Graveshadow, Hollow Leg and Rhythm of Fear Rock Jacksonville, FL!
- The Bucketlist With BYZANTINES’s Chris “OJ” Ojeda!
- Chicago Open Air Spotlight: WHORES.
- LOST TO THE WAVES Premiere “Ghosts Of Autumn” [Exclusive Track Stream]
- GORGUTS Plan Tour Of The States With DEFEATED SANITY & EXIST in June; Canadian Dates W/ DYSRYTHMIA Next Month!