North American PAIN and ORPHANED LAND fans, it is time to rejoice! PAIN is a Swedish heavy/industrial metal band lead by the one and only talented Peter Tägtgren, who is a multi instrumentalist and leads Hypocrisy, a death metal band and has also joined forces with Till Lindemann from Rammstein in a side project named Lindemann. ORPHANED LAND from Israel combines heavy metal with oriental music keeping intact their indigenous middle eastern musical elements which adds an exotic twist to it. So, these two excellent bands are ready for a North American tour spanning over a fortnight as they break their virginity of touring on this side of the world for the very first time. Starting the maiden tour off in Atlanta and across 12 more cities with the tour coming to an end in the Hollywood city of Los Angeles, CA, it only is left to witness it unfold how exciting this tour turns out to be. The tour is slated to be in September. Continue reading
- HELLYEAH, PANTERA Drummer VINNIE PAUL ABBOTT Has Passed Away.
- Review: ORANGE GOBLIN – ‘The Wolf Bites Back’ [Track Stream]
- NONPOINT Release Two New Songs and Details for Upcoming Album ‘X’ [Track Streams]
- Cody Quistad (WAGE WAR), “We’re Gonna Try to Make the Best Record Ever”
- Ep. 158 Briton Bond and Cody Quistad (Wage War) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast