Swedish progressive metal legends, Opeth, have just released the new single “Svekets Prins” off of their highly anticipated 13th album ‘In Cauda Venenum,’ which is set to drop September 27th via Moderbolaget/Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded in 2018 at Stockholm’s Park Studios, the upcoming full-length release will be offered in both Swedish and English language versions. “Svekets Prins,” the track’s Swedish version, will be followed up next week by the release of the English version, “Dignity.” Continue reading
- Picking the Right Kind of Music for Your Event
- How to Choose the Perfect Axe for Your Next Metal Project?
- Want To Publish Your Content And Keep It Safe? Here Are Some Tips
- New York’s Traditional Irish Music Scene: Back With A Bang
- MEGADETH, LAMB OF GOD, TRIVIUM & HATEBREED Bring Metal To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]