About a month and a half ago, one of the more off the wall tours I’ve seen this year was announced. All That Remains, Attila, Escape The Fate, and Sleep Signals announced a huge tour with 30 dates spanning across the United States. Each band brings something unique to the table for this tour. Sleep Signals brings their signature hard rock sound with strong hooks. Escape The Fate brings an intense mix of slamming post-hardcore, hard rock riffs, and a heavy alternation between screaming and clean vocals. Attila brings their well polished deathcore sound that launches crowds into a frenzy. It feels like a party the entire time these guys hit the stage. To close the show, All That Remains brings an eclectic blend of sounds as they have progressed over the years. They have those famous, shredding riffs from songs like “Six” and “Two Weeks” to calm, powerful ballads like “What If I Was Nothing”. As you can see, the bill is varied but still has something that connects each band at the same time. The tour gives you your fill of all areas of hard rock and makes for an explosive night of music. We were lucky enough to cover this show at The Apollo Theatre A.C. in Belvidere, IL on March 10, 2019. You check out our review of each band along with photos from each performance below.
- PRONG Vocalist Reflects On Bands Fans Leaving After Success Of Hit Song “We’ve Never Gotten Those People Back, And I Don’t Know Why”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Tommy Victor (PRONG)
- 5 Interesting Facts about Vaping
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Frank Fanelli (THE WORLD WE KNEW)
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mike Mushok (STAIND/SAINT ASONIA)