First impressions can mean everything when you hear a band or a new album for the first time. Sometimes all it takes is a minute into track 1 and you have probably decided if the band or album is something you like. With bands like Omega Diatribe it doesn’t take a minute. You listen to the first 30 seconds and you will be saying to yourself “hell fucking yes”. The band was formed back in 2008 in Budapest, Hungary. They released a demo in 2012, and then followed it up with the full-length album “IAPETUS” a year later. They have now released an EP entitled “Abstract Ritual” in February of this year. It was released by Independent Ear Records. The band was formed by guitarist Gergo Hájer and bassist Ákos Szathmáry. The new EP features none other than Kevin Talley on drums. Kevin has played with some of the best bands in metal both as a studio and touring drummer. He has played with Daath, Six Feet Under, The Red Chord, Dying Fetus and many more. The band has since added a full time drummer to the band named Tommy Kiss who joined the band earlier this year. Omega Diatribe brings a lot to the table as a band, but everything is built around the groove and it gives the band a complex sound that helps fans stay interested and wanting more. Continue reading
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’
- BLIND GUARDIAN Release “Twilight Of The Gods” Live Track Video!