Georgia’s own Norma Jean have had a storied career that has seen the band continue to cement its legacy as one of the most important bands in metal core despite having no original members. Norma Jean has consistently appeased fans with seminal albums as ‘Bless The Martyr and Kiss The Child’ and ‘O’ God The Aftermath’ respectively, while still showing fans that they are still in their creative prime with their most recent outing, 2016’s adventurous ‘Polar Similar’. Continue reading
- FALSE WITNESS: In The Company Of Snakes Album Review +Album Stream/”Out Of Ruin” Video Stream
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PREMIERE: YouTube Sensation VIOLET ORLANDI Bursts Into Scene With New Album