It’s been about two weeks now since one of the biggest music festivals stormed through Louisville, KY and forever stamped the Louder Than Life name on the Bluegrass State, offering one of the best lineups the festival has ever hosted. 2 days, 37 bands, and 60,000+ ‘Loudmouths’ fueled by what seemed like an endless supply of alcohol and a desire to rock. For many, (myself included) it was the first time attending the festivities, and I can assure you that I will be returning if the chance ever comes around again. There were people from all walks of life, adults and children, goths, punks, rockers, any type of person you could think of – they were there. Continue reading
- Review: Flaw Lands In Jacksonville, FL and Tears Up 1904 Music Hall
- An Interview With ATALA: “I Think I Was Born To Be The Villain In Real Life!
- BENIGHTED Unveil New Music Video, “Leatherface”!
- Review: PHIL CAMPBELL AND THE BASTARD SONS – ‘The Age of Absurdity’ [Track Stream]
- REVIEW: OF MICE & MEN – ‘Defy’