The Danish band Hatesphere has been an unstoppable thrash machine since 2000. Yes, that’s 15 years of domination they have amassed. The band is just a day away from releasing their 9th album titled “New Hell” via Massacre Records on November 20th. These guys have an aggressive sound that has taken Europe by storm. Dominating performances at Wacken Open Air, With Full Force, and Hellfest Festivals really helped them double and maybe even triple their fan base. The band has toured with some of the best bands around and continue to turn heads over and over. The album was produced by Tue Madsen at Antfarm Studio. He has produced albums for The Haunted, Sick Of It All, and Dark Tranquillity in the past. It’s been about 2 years since their last release “Murderlust” and my ears are more than ready to consume some new Hatesphere. Continue reading
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”