Being a veteran along with both of my grandfathers (WWII), my Dad (during Vietnam), two of my brothers and two of my cousins, Memorial Day holds a very sacred and special place in my heart. I know first-hand that the blood of my Brothers and Sisters in Arms have paid the ultimate price for the freedoms that we, as a country, so often take for granted. It is painfully difficult to put into words what this sacred day truly means. Respect. Honor. Pride. Resilience. Espris de corps. Retrospect. All common and terribly inadequate descriptors for the precious value of human life bartered in the name of our country’s independence.
- MAC SABBATH, OKILLY DOKILLY & PLAYBOY MANBABY Bring the Cheese to Nashville [Review & Photo Gallery]
- KORN Guitarist “I’m So Glad Jonathan Fell in Love With Heavy Music Again”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Brian “Head” Welch (KORN)
- Watch OVTLIER’s All New Groovy, Melodic And Harrowing Music Video, ‘Spineless’
- Services Which Help You with College Writings