Being a veteran along with both of my grandfathers (WWII), my Dad (during Vietnam), two of my brothers and two of my cousins, Memorial Day holds a very sacred and special place in my heart. I know first-hand that the blood of my Brothers and Sisters in Arms have paid the ultimate price for the freedoms that we, as a country, so often take for granted. It is painfully difficult to put into words what this sacred day truly means. Respect. Honor. Pride. Resilience. Espris de corps. Retrospect. All common and terribly inadequate descriptors for the precious value of human life bartered in the name of our country’s independence.
- Review: POLARIS – ‘The Death Of Me’ [Official Music Videos]
- Review: TOMBS – ‘Monarchy Of Shadows’ [Tracks Streaming]
- THE HU & FIRE FROM THE GODS Are Brilliant In Bristol, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Furnace Fest 2020 Preview
- Lindsay Schoolcraft Announces Departure From CRADLE OF FILTH