There is a bit of sad news that is coming out of Finland’s folk metal band, ENSIFERUM, as their sole female member, the talented Netta Skog has decided to quit the band as she wants “to move on and focus on other things” and thus “head into new adventures.” Netta joined the band in 2016 and was a part of their most recent album, ‘Two Paths‘, she played the accordion and also toured with the band all over the world, even though her stay was short lived. This unfortunate but inevitable news hits us before the band sets itself into a mini Asian tour where they are slated to play three shows in China and two shows in Japan starting this New Year’s Eve. As per the band’s official statement, they “are not looking for a replacement” as of now, and will still go ahead and play all their scheduled gigs without Netta. The band promises to announce their future plans soon.
- MACHINE HEAD Crushes All In Nashville [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Just Announced: Decibel Magazine Tour 2019 [Lineup And Dates]
- Impress The Guests: 9 Tips On How to Book An Awesome Band For Your Next Event
- Joyous Wolf Release “Mississippi Queen” Official Video!
- Jake E. Lee’s Red Dragon Cartel Announces North American Tour