Have I got something new for you all! So we here at Metal Nexus received a strange looking album in a language none of us could quite translate, and left our editors Fist and Rattlehead scratching their heads. After using a mixture of Serbian, Russian, and English keyboards, plus some dedicated searching, we found the very unique works of Adarvirog. And this review will be a touch different from what we’re used to, between discussing the Belarusian elements, attempts at pronunciation, and translations.
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – Cannibal [Album Stream]
- SHINEDOWN; SHINING THEIR WAY UP TO MUSIC SUCCESS
- Review: DELANEY – A Small Remaining Quantity of Something [Album Stream]
- What Will Help You Become an Enterprise Administrator? All Important Info About Microsoft MS-100 Exam (from Its Topics to Practice Tests)
- Picture Perfect: How to Edit Pictures on Mac