Hard rockers Devour the Day formed out the ashes of Egypt Central with Joey “Chicago” Walser and Blake Allison in 2012. Hailing from the bluesy city of Memphis, Walser and Allison began working on their new project immediately with Skidd Mills (Sick Puppies, Skillet, Pop Evil). After picking up former Egypt Central guitarist Jeff James and drummer Dustin Schoenhofer (Walls of Jericho, Bury Your Day) for touring they released their debut record Time & Pressure. Devour the Day was able to sell over 220,000 copies and their radio single “Good Man” hit the Top 10 Rock charts. Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: +LIVE+ [Official Videos]
- COLD Debut New Single “The Devil We Know”, Tour Dates [Music Video]
- THE CONTORTIONIST Flourish On Stage In Warsaw, Poland [Review & Photo Gallery]
- TOOTHGRINDER Release “I Am” Video; Write Passionate Testimony About Addiction!
- Aftershock 2019 Spotlight: THE HU [Video Stream]