The official 2019 lineup has just been unveiled for the eighth annual Decibel Magazine Tour: For the first time ever in America, the monumental Florida death-metallers Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel will co-headline this winter. They will be joined by Bay Area up-and-comers, Necrot and Denver’s Blood Incantation. For the final week of the tour, New York death metal legends, Immolation will tap in to support Morbid Angel as Cannibal Corpse exits the tour. Continue reading
- BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (And More) Rock West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Indian Folk Metal Band BLOODYWOOD Unveil New Video, ‘Endurant’!
- BLACKTOP MOJO Release Video For “Prodigal”
- ROCK USA Announces 2019 Lineup!
- INCITE Release New Single “Poisoned By Power” Featuring Chris Barnes of SIX FEET UNDER