The official 2019 lineup has just been unveiled for the eighth annual Decibel Magazine Tour: For the first time ever in America, the monumental Florida death-metallers Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel will co-headline this winter. They will be joined by Bay Area up-and-comers, Necrot and Denver’s Blood Incantation. For the final week of the tour, New York death metal legends, Immolation will tap in to support Morbid Angel as Cannibal Corpse exits the tour. Continue reading
- CKY Release GG Allin Cover, “Bite It You Scum”
- MACHINE HEAD Crushes All In Nashville [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Just Announced: Decibel Magazine Tour 2019 [Lineup And Dates]
- Impress The Guests: 9 Tips On How to Book An Awesome Band For Your Next Event
- Joyous Wolf Release “Mississippi Queen” Official Video!