The official 2019 lineup has just been unveiled for the eighth annual Decibel Magazine Tour: For the first time ever in America, the monumental Florida death-metallers Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel will co-headline this winter. They will be joined by Bay Area up-and-comers, Necrot and Denver’s Blood Incantation. For the final week of the tour, New York death metal legends, Immolation will tap in to support Morbid Angel as Cannibal Corpse exits the tour. Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Beau Bokan (BLESSTHEFALL)
- Monster Outbreak Tour Feat. Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, The Beaches Announces Dates!
- TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION Brings Party To Tennessee W/ BELOW 7, DIRTY SOUL REVIVAL, & More [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: BLACKBERRY SMOKE [Official Videos]
- Review: WOLVES AT THE GATE – ‘Eclipse’ [Album Stream]