Eerie Von has been in various bands including Rosemary’s Babies, Samhain, and most well known as the original bassist for Danzig. In addition to his history as a musician he is also talented behind the camera as well and was a photographer/archivist for the Misfits. Although mostly known as a bassist during his time in Rosemary’s Babies he played drums. The band was active from 1980–1983. It was soon after Eerie and Misfits frontman Glenn Danzig formed Samhain. Eerie started out on drums in the band but quickly switched to bass. He remained in the band until 1987 the same year that Danzig formed. Eerie was the original bassist in Danzig and remained in the band until 1997. He appeared on ‘Danzig’ (1988), ‘Danzig II: Lucifuge’ (1990), ‘Danzig III: How the Gods Kill’ (1992), ‘Danzig 4’ (1994) and portions of ‘Live on the Black Hand Side’. In addition to his accomplishments as a musician Eerie published his first book Misery Obscura in 2009. The book gives us a view into some never before seen photos of the early punk days. Continue reading
- MIKE SHINODA Brings Emotional Performance To Charlotte [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BRING ME THE HORIZON Releases Second Track ”Wonderful Life” Of Their Upcoming Record ‘Amo’ And It Is Groovy!
- The Amity Affliction, Dream State, The Plot In You Dominate In Bristol, UK [Review + Photo Gallery]
- CARNAL DECAY Releases A Music Video Of ”When Push Comes To Shove” And It is Horrid!
- JINJER Releases Brand New Single And Music Video Of ”Ape” & Announces US Tour With DEVILDRIVER And BLACK RAVEN!