2007 and the darkness came to Montana, with the blackest of Metal becoming legendary with the formation of Throne of Malediction. I was really looking forward to writing this for Montana, as my Facebook buddy Eric Sartana Horner (a super nice dude) is leading the charge for the band. He plays a mean guitar, sings like a Dark Prince and plays some keyboards and bass, to boot. The sound is deeply emotional, broken spirits littering the etheral world and coming with power to charge the soul. Eric is a musical genius, with a close grasp of European Black Metal and alternative rock across the globe. His singing ranges from a beautiful baritone to a frenzied growl. His guitar work is brutal and sublime in equal measure.
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!
- STEEL PANTHER Frontman “Bands Are Afraid To Connect Themselves With Our Brand Of Getting Laid, Doing Blow And Fucking Bitches”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Michael Starr (STEEL PANTHER)
- The Acacia Strain Guitarist Teases Band Will Celebrate Wormwood Album Live in “Very Cool, Unique Way”