Just announced – The Monster Energy Aftershock Festival 2018 will be held Saturday, October 13th and Sunday, October 14th. The complete 2018 lineup is scheduled to be announced on April 9th, 2018, however, there is a strong indication that System of a Down will be amongst this year’s surprise headliners, due to the placement of a sound clip of their track, “Prison Song” in the teaser video seen below. Continue reading
- Is A KISS Farewell Tour In The Works?
- CONFESSIONS OF A TRAITOR Live In Somerset, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Rock On The Range 2018: DAY 2 [Review & Photo Gallery]
- IMPENDING DOOM Are Back To Their Roots With “The Sin And Doom Vol. II”
- Indie Rockers, THE DOSE Release New Single – “Vervain” [Video Stream]