If you’ve been following the internet recently, you most likely have come across a new viral video of Austin, Texas artist, Yayo Sanchez – or as Foo Fighters frontman, Dave Grohl dubbed him, “KISS guy.” The video shows the 25-year-old Sanchez performing “Monkey Wrench” onstage with his favorite band, Foo Fighters, while wearing full Gene Simmons’ “The Demon” face paint. In an interview with KVUE ABC following the event, Sanchez described the experience by saying, “It was nuts, man. That was definitely the best day of my life, hands down.” Continue reading
- TRIVIUM & 68′ Display Flawless Performances In Lexington, KY [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Album Review: DEAD CROSS – Dead Cross (Ipecac Recordings)
- Album Review: CHURCH OF THE COSMIC SKULL – Science Fiction (Kozmik Artifactz)
- WOODY WEATHERMAN (Corrosion Of Conformity) Talks About James Hetfield Contributing Lyrics To C.O.C.
- Ep. 153 Woody Weatherman (Corrosion of Conformity) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast