This is the second trip to Bristol and the UK by the Mongolian metal band The Hu. They have been taking the world by storm with their truly unique sound that shows off their native heritage as well as their influence from modern metal bands. Their style is completely different from anything else in the metal genre, and after their recent duet with Papa Roach’s Jacoby Shaddix on the track “Wolf Totem” it’s made them even more popular. Their support act this time around is the Texas based heavy metal band Fire From The Gods. The band has a way of appealing to a wide fan base as their sound can’t be pigeon holed to one genre, but they incorporate elements of metalcore, nu metal, traditional heavy metal, and thrash. Lead vocalist AJ Channer is the backbone of the band and his inspirational lyrics along with the bands immense groove have helped them establish a large following. Even though the band has been road dogs for the past several years constantly staying on tour this is Fire From The Gods first trip to the UK. That being said the fans tonight are in for one hell of a show as it will be their first time seeing Fire From The Gods and the chance to witness a once in a lifetime act like The Hu. On a side note I interviewed Fire From The Gods frontman AJ just before their set , you can check the interview out on Metal Nexus coming soon. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)