Last Friday (June 15th, 2018), I managed to catch Confession of a Traitor live at The Cobblestones in Somerset, UK. When I turned up I thought, “Wow! Four bands for a £5 bargain, right on my doorstep, and with an awesome line up!” Support came from female fronted local band, Dremora who played a solid set. Continue reading
- State of the Art – Missouri’s SAVAGELAND [EP Stream]
- A Brand New Supergroup Named IMONOLITH Has Formed And It Just Released Its First Music Video!
- Alfonso Civile (Heartsick) Talks About Being Recruited To Sing For ILL NINO!
- BREWtally Speaking: Alfonso Civile (HEARTSICK)
- ENSIFERUM, SEPTICFLESH & ARSIS Unite Fans In Minneapolis! [Review + Photo Gallery]