Joyous Wolf has one of the fastest growing fan bases in rock n roll. Since forming the band in 2014, they have been wowing audiences with their refreshing brand of bluesy, modern-style, classic hard rock sound and electrifying live performances. A huge part of that onstage electricity is powered by lead vocalist, Nick Reese who impressively channels his inner James Brown and Jim Morrison as he shakes and shimmies like a bonafide old soul frontman – ladies beware. Throw in some jumps, a flip, and a few splits that would make David Lee Roth stand up and take notice; a tremendous voice that are equal parts Eddie Vedder, Bob Seger, and Robert Plant; and you have one dynamically entertaining individual in Reese. Guitarist Blake Allard makes these ear pleasing riffs he plays look tremendously easy when they aren’t. The entire band is made up of extreme talents like Greg Braccio on bass and rounded out with the thundering drum work by Robert Sodaro. The band recently signed with Roadrunner and has been on fire ever since, shocking fans and building their fan base by the droves from city to city.
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl