Bell Witch is a Seattle based duo act that are one of the few bands to own such an unique style that words can barely describe it. Their latest album ‘Mirror Reaper’ has been out since October 20th 2017 by Profound Lore Records and I am still amazed by how incredicle this piece of art is. Earlier releases ‘Longing’, ‘Four Phantoms’ & ‘Bell Witch Demo 2011’ were out of this damned world but with ‘Mirror Reaper’ they have really accomplished something that I almost feel unworthy of. But without wasting anymore time let’s get right into it.
- Album Review: MONSTER MAGNET – Mindf**ker [Song Stream]
- Review: ZEKE – ‘Hellbender’ [Track Stream]
- Jeff Irwin (WILL HAVEN) On Chi Cheng (Deftones) “I Feel That He Truly Was An Angel On Earth”
- Review: WILL HAVEN – ‘Muerte’ [Album Stream]
- Ep. 144 Jeff Irwin (Will Haven) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast